Saturday, May 10, 2008

LENA TO THE RESCUE


LENA TO THE RESCUE
Originally uploaded by rikkis_refuge
As if it isn't what she does all day long, day in and day out. Remington came to us because he's an outstanding sprayer. A trait he's very proud of but one that not many people check off on the list of traits I'd like my new cat to have. You have no idea how many phone calls I get that say, "Oh my cat sprays all over. He's totally ruined my house. I can't stand it anymore. Don't you know someone who'd like to adopt him?" I always feel like saying, "Oh Right, let me get out my Waiting List and read off all the names of people who have Sprayer as a trait they're looking for!"

Remington is also a bit aggressive. And he, with out a doubt, thinks he deserves all the best treats. With so many people visiting and hading out treats he got a little over excited and kept jumping other kitties to take treats away. Somebody shoved him in a condo and turned it to face the fence so he couldn't get out. Lena "saved" him and brought him to the 9th Life Retirement, Assisted Living and Psychiatric Center for the afternoon and gave him all the Fancy Feast he could eat. Poor misunderstood Remington!

Photo by Kerri Williams, Magpi Studios 540-760-2388 www.MagpiStudios.com

No comments: