Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Vincent Puts His Paw Down


Vincent Puts His Paw Down
Originally uploaded by rikkis_refuge
Excuse me, Mr. Bandit, who is complaining about this being a two-month campaign? Just because I was paws over claws ahead of you after the first month, and the visitors at Sponsor Appreciation Day felt sorry for you, and put more in your bucket, you were the one who insisted on dragging it out another month. So I've been working my paws off for the last month too. And just look at the results! I've still got more than twice as much as you do! Haaahh!

I'm putting my paw down right now, and declaring cats the official winner!

But feel free to still cast your vote for me by making your donation now, at www.PayPal.com using our e-mail address mail@RikkisRefuge.org, or call 540 854-0870 extension five, or e-mail with credit card information, drop by the refuge or send a check to Rikki's Refuge, PO Box 1357, Orange VA 22960.

I know I have fans will never let me down!

Rikki’s Refuge, Spring Fundraiser, Cats vs Dogs, www.RikkisRefuge.org, 540-854-0870 Next Open house Sunday, June 10, 2007 noon – 4 pm

No comments: