Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bandit Works for the Dogs


Bandit Works for the Dogs
Originally uploaded by rikkis_refuge
Don't listen to Vincent. Cats have no idea at all what's important in life. They just want to sit in the sun, and have you served them. Have you ever noticed, they think they are God? We dogs think you are God. Have you ever seen a good dog flick his tail and walk away? And what about those Psycho Cats, who wants to support their cause?

Why should we dogs win? Because we work harder for you! Do you have any idea how hard it was to mark the thousands of tires that came through here on Sponsor Appreciation Day? Vincent may scoff at me, but I have a seriously hard job. I have to be out there greeting every visitor. It's my job to alert anybody to any dangers. So occasionally I goof, so what, you never know, maybe I do see werewolves when all you see is a full moon. We dogs appreciate anything you give us to eat. We appreciate every walk you take us on. Try and take one of those cats on a walk, and see what they have to say! Try giving a cat a bath and see what it says! Just try to make a cat do anything! Sit! Stay! Heel!

Got my point? We DOGS do it for YOU !!!

So how about you do it for me this time? Cast your vote for me and my kind, make your donation now, at www.PayPal.com using our e-mail address mail@RikkisRefuge.org, or call 540 854-0870 extension five, or e-mail with credit card information, drop by the refuge or send a check to Rikki's Refuge, PO Box 1357, Orange VA 22960. Don't lose out on your chance to prove that you love dogs even if they drool!

Rikki’s Refuge, Spring Fundraiser, Dogs vs Cats, www.RikkisRefuge.org, 540-854-0870 Next Open house Sunday, June 10, 2007 noon – 4 pm

No comments: