Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bandit is Exhausted


Bandit is Exhausted
Originally uploaded by rikkis_refuge
I'm exhausted. I've been at this campaign for almost 2 months now. I just can't keep up with Vincent. You’d think since I've got four he's only got three…. And Hey … if we’re Man's Best Friend, how come most of the checks come in signed by ladies? Isn't there somebody out there who will help me show up those dog gone cats once and for all?

This is our last chance to prove that Dogs Rule. Cast your vote for me and my kind, make your donation now, at www.PayPal.com using our e-mail address mail@RikkisRefuge.org, or call 540 854-0870 extension five, or e-mail with credit card information, drop by the refuge or send a check to Rikki's Refuge, PO Box 1357, Orange VA 22960.

Rikki’s Refuge, Spring Fundraiser, Dogs vs Cats, www.RikkisRefuge.org, 540-854-0870 Next Open house Sunday, June 10, 2007 noon – 4 pm

No comments: