Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Vincent Pleads for the Cats

Please, please can I count on you for your vote? Just look into my eyes, listen to my purr, feel my massaging paws, pull out your checkbook … be sure you put “for Vincent” on there too. You know we cats need to win because we need better higher-quality food, it matters more to us, than it does to the dogs, they just swallow their food without paying attention, we savor every bite. You know we cats need to win because we need better software beds, the dogs just turn in circles and chew their’s up and eat them anyway. You know we cats need to win because we need more treats, because we’ll stand up on her back legs and beg and mew, and we eat slowly and politely, the dogs just bark and scarf down anything you toss in their direction. Shut up Bandit, did you hear him say just toss a cat over here? That's my point, dogs are rude. Bandit actually thinks he should collect donations from everyone who's tires he's lifted his leg on. I will stand up on one hind leg, climb up into your lap, rub your face, and purr.

Cast your vote for me and my kind, make your donation now, at www.PayPal.com using our e-mail address mail@RikkisRefuge.org, or call 540 854-0870 extension five, or e-mail with credit card information, drop by the refuge or send a check to Rikki's Refuge, PO Box 1357, Orange VA 22960. Don't lose out on your chance to prove that cats rule!

Rikki’s Refuge, Spring Fundraiser, Cats vs Dogs, www.RikkisRefuge.org, 540-854-0870 Next Open house Sunday, June 10, 2007 noon – 4 pm

No comments: