Saturday, January 20, 2018

January 18, 2018


January 18, 2018 - Opie's Diary of Daily Doings at Rikki's Refuge
                                                                                                                  photo compliments of Lauren Todd
Good morning !!
My name is Lil Girl .... I came to Rikki's about 3 weeks ago .... they stuck me in a cage for the first two weeks ... some welcome, huh?

Then I was able to get out and play with some new friends .... then two days ago they stick me in a cage again, don't feed me breakfast ... in the morning here I am in a carrier in a car again ..... they say the big city is far and that's where they were taking me .... we get there and they say oh no doc at speuter clinic sick ... go home .... so it's all the way back .... and I get to play with my friends and sleep with them ONE more night .... and here I am... back in a cage, no breakfast, driving around again ..... what is this barf ??

Now I'm sitting in a cage in a big city and they say I have to come up with $75 to get out and go back to Rikki's !!! How am I supposed to come up with that, will you tell me, pleases?

It's not like I have pockets to hide anything in !!!

Will you bail me out so I can go home to my friends .... Rikki's promises that this time, they won't make be sleep in no more cages .... I hope I can trust them.

But FIRST ... I need YOU to get me out a here !!! Lil Girl

                                                                                                                photo compliments of Lolly Busey
They came and woke me up early and made me get in a box .... and it wasn't even a nice box that was good and scratchy, it was like plastic with a bankey and holes to look out .....   I don't think I'm having a very good day.  They tell me I have to pay them for this too .... and I can't come home till I come up with $60 ......  Opie says you be nice hooman and maybe you help me ?
Merry

                                                                                                            photo compliments of Lauren Todd
Me n my baby just got to Rikki's four days ago ....  this mornin hey pulled me out of our cage and put me in this carrier and they're taking me somewhere.  I'm so worried about my baby being all alone.  I've never been away from him before.  They say I have to stay away all day, but then can come back if I pay them $75 hooman green papers.  Where do I get that from?  You think Oni's dad pays kitten support?  What am I going to do?  I'm so worried ....  Oni is my only family ...  don't let him grow up an orphan ... please help me get home to Rikki's.  Thank you, Misty

                                                                                                              photo compliments of Lolly Busey
Huh?  Is it morning ....   going where you say ?   But my sister Merry is going too, right?  You can't separate us, you promised you never would.  I heard when Rikki's makes a promise it's for real.  Yawwwnnn   .... I'll just go back to sleep now ....

WHAT ?  That's an eye opener ....  you say Luna and I each have to come up with $60 trading papers to get home?  And can you just tell me HOW?   I guess we're lucky it's only $60 cus we already had out shots ...  poor Misty and Lil Girl need $75 ....   I hope YOU can help us all out so we don't have to live in cages at the speuter clinic for the rest of our lives. 

You just gotta click here to help us get home to Rikki's !!
Thank you !!!   Luna

Yeah ... well the rest of us had a pretty nice normal laid back day .....  that's it for today !!!

Love, Opie 


No comments: