Monday, April 16, 2012

Good Morning Good News !!!! April 16, 2012


I’m Vincent D. Cat and here to make you happy! You are HEROES! You work hard every day and you deserve to smile every day! Those of you working to save us animals hear so very many very sad things. And there’s lots of very glad things too and that’s what we talk about here! All pawsitive all the time! I want my friends to be happy and smile and know there’s a lot of good - including YOU - in this world!! Be kind and pass it on! Please send me your Good New and Fun Stuff to share, personal or global. Let’s keep it fun and interactive!! After all, if we couldn’t laugh, we would all go insane! Vincent@RikkisRefuge.org



Hi WINNERS
!!!!
I need YOUR vote
!!!!
Today and every day
!!!!
Your daily vote will help me win $1,000 to pay me doc bills !!!! Your prayers helping me stay healthy. Please help me WIN !!!! It's easy, and FREE. Just click here http://tinyurl.com/VoteRikkis and Enter USA, VA, Rikkis Refuge and then enter the code it shows!!! No registration, no apps, no nothing - quick and simple!!! This is the Shelter Challenge - TOGETHER we can be NUMBER ONE !!! Please help me spread the word !!!!

Put April 28th on your calendar
Vincent’s Birthday Party
RSVP only - details coming soon

Yippee  I no gotta go to Doc-Daycare this week !!!!

Don’t you be getting me wrong or nothin’.  I love my docs!!  Yes I do!!  I got the bestest docs in the whole wide world and they was real nice to me last week when I had to stay with them. 

But I be very glad to get to stay home and play with Timmy and Opie in the sun in Day Run A today !!!!    


I am Wild Jungle Animal

What beautiful weather !!!  I be loving this !!!!  How about you !!!

Spring is in the air !!!!!
Dance of the Peacock

I had a wonderfulest weekend!!! Lovely weather, lots of nums, I played outside with Timmy and Opie and Henny Penny and Bumble. Henny Penny kept trying to take my food!!! That's bad cus it's chicken too. I wasn't taking her corn!! Iz gonna sleep good tonight!!!!

Num Num Num Uncle Ron Herfurth came to visit and brought me CASES of my favorite Fancy Feast appetizer - I've eaten TWO already and can't wait to eat more !!!!! Thank you Ron!!!!
           

So What’s This Stuff Vincent Likes?
           
I’ve been eating and eating and eating !!!!

Mid Morning Snack

Yes! Serious!
Let’s do a fundraiser and get Vincent a handicapped equipped ATV all his own!!!!  Seriously, my friends, I’m way too old for this Goat Cart thing!!!  I know any minute now, Vincent’s going to feel good enough to wanna go to town to the Fancy Feast store!
           
Timmy and Henny Penny Play Hide Seek
           
Cat Nap In The Sun

Nora Eldridge came and visited me !!!!! Thank you Nora for nummy Fancy Feast Appetizers !!!! Num Num Num ..... and mommey says thank you for nummy bundt cake with blueberries and oranges !!!!! Num Num Num !!!!

Sunday Afternoon Picnic
           
Timmy Playing

Sun Going Down On Me
           
I got to stay out last night till the sun started going down.  I wanted to stay out all night and have a camp out.  But mom said NO and made me come inside.

SO I made mom get up in the night to feed me more Fancy Feast Appetizers it's the green pack called White Meat Chicken & Flaked Tuna that I'm eating and it's all I want to eat.  Mom wiped out Orange, Ron wiped out Charlottesville and Culpeper, Nora wiped out Fredericksburg ----  see if there's any left in your town!!! 

Hurry I'm eating like a pig .....    I'm eating almost a case a day!!!  It takes a lot to make a meal, they're just supposed to be little appetizers, but I think they're my morning snack, breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, mid day snack, late afternoon snack, evening snack, dinner, dessert, evening snack, before bedtime snack, bedtime snack, midnight snack, middle of the night snack ..........   I just can't stop eating them!!!!  So nummy!!!  And I've got five pounds to gain back -- if you are what you eat - I wanna be a Fancy Feast !!!!!

And put in a delivery address of:
Vincent D. Cat
Rikki’s Refuge
10910 Barr Ln
Rapidan VA 22733

Remember my birthday is coming!!!!  April 30th.  My party is on the 28th, the plans kind of went on hold last week, but now me and mom are working on it.  I hope you can come.  It'll be in the afternoon.  Gotta see if I get a full moon, if I do and the weather is nice, maybe we do full moon walk too !!!!

Would you write a recommendation for Rikki's Refuge? Please? Go to http://www.facebook.com/RikkisRefuge and scroll down - you'll see a block that says Recommendations - it's down a ways on the left (at least the way it shows for me, but it could be different) -- thanks !!!!! I got a friend who says she'll give me $100 if I can get 100 recommendations !!!!

I'm pacing in front of the door waiting for the sun to be up enough so mom's thumbs work and open that door!!!!  She keeps bringing me nums every hour while I'm out playing with Timmy and Opie!!!

I love you as much as I love my sunshine !!!!
Vincent
PPS You tell me what you want! Email me at Vincent@RikkisRefuge.org with instructions to change your subscription: additions, deletions or modifications! Subscriptions:  Vincent’s VIPs - up to the second alerts about issues at Rikki’s Refuge for those who care and want to be intimately involved. Scheduled as needed. Good Morning Good News - a little something to get you going in the mornings, for those of you who want to keep smiling with us! Scheduled daily. Hairballs - so you know what’s coming up at Rikki’s! Scheduled weekly.

Rikki's Refuge, supported solely by private donations, houses over 1200 animals of 22 species. On line at http://bit.ly/Give-a-gift-to-Rikkis Checks, money orders, cash, items at Rikki's Refuge, PO Box 1357, Orange VA 22960

Rikki's Refuge is owned and operated by Life Unlimited of Virginia, Inc., an IRS 501(c)(3) not-for-profit Virginia Corporation, tax-id 54-1911042. Combined Federal Campaigns #77674, Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign #3163, PetsMart Charities #1377. A financial statement is available upon written request from the State Office of Consumer Affairs.

Learn more www.RikkisRefuge.org and help spread the good word, tell everyone you know about Rikki’s Refuge

No comments: