Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Hero - I wannt eat like that !!!!

Woman Spends 2 Hours Eating 30,000 Calorie ‘Christmas Dinner’

A New Jersey resident striving to become the world’s fattest woman got one step closer this holiday season. That’s because her “Christmas dinner” consisted of a 30,000 calorie feast (which included two whole turkeys) that took two hours to eat.

Donna Simpson, 46, is already about 650 lbs and is looking to gain 350 more before hitting her goal weight of 1,000 lbs.

The Daily Mail gives a run down of what Simpson ate:

The single mother-of-two tucked into two 25lb turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15lbs of potatoes (10lbs roast, 5lbs mashed), five loaves of bread, five pounds of herb stuffing, four pints of gravy, four pints of cranberry dressing and an astonishing 20lbs of vegetables.

After polishing off her enormous main course, she still had room for dessert and ate a ‘salad’ made of marshmallow, cream cheese, whipped cream and cookies.

Donna’s two children, Devin, 14, and Jacqueline, three, enjoyed a more modest feast.

The 5′2 Donna defended her £150 meal, saying: ‘I eat as much as I want, whenever I want but at this time of year I really go all out.

Simpson, who insists she is “healthy,” makes a living by making guest appearances and running a website where people can pay to watch her eat.


=============================================================

Now I've GOT to figure out how to make enough money to feed all my friends at Rikki's Refuge by having a web site that people will PAY to watch ME eat !!!!! 

 

 

No comments: