Thursday, January 04, 2018

January 4, 2018


January 4, 2018 - Opie's Diary of Daily Doings at Rikki's Refuge

If YOU aren't THIS fluffy .... you don't wanna go out there today !!!!! I wish I could figure that one out ..... my fur is all flat .... inside hers is .... she goes out and poof .... it fluffs out into the wonderful cocoon or warmth and protection ..... now why can't I do that ??? My world is all white outside today ..... I think I must eat more Fancy Feast now .... What's your world like today?  Opie


Time for morning rounds.  Hmmmm  is sniffin out all the excitement worth being out in this?   YES ... the smells I'll smell !!!    Buzz


SOOOOOOOooooooo much more food is needed in the super cold.  We're going thru almost 40 cases of canned cat food a day. 
$8.79 will let us buy another case !!!   www.RikkisRefuge.org/Donate?purpose=Vittles


I .... don't know about this ......   not sure I'm going out in that snow ...


Oh come on Jack, don't be a chicken !!!  It's really cool out here !!!!  


Heee Heee Heee .....   I told Obie to go pee on a cold fence ....  you think he'll get stuck like hoomans who lick light posts do !?!?!?!?!


NOTHIN but NOTHIN is stoppin ME from coming out for breakfast !!!!    Preston


Good night from the Turkeys   !!!

Love, Opie 
thank you for making it all possible !

No comments: