Hi Rikki’s Refuge –
Congratulations and thanks again for participating in the Fancy Feast cat charity organization poll. As a quick reminder, your organization was nominated by the Fancy Feast Facebook community to take part in a community vote on Fancy Feast’s Facebook page. We were touched by the comments the community made about your organization. You do fantastic work, and we want to help you earn donations to continue helping cats in your community.
Fancy Feast will tell the Fancy Feast Facebook community this Friday, Dec. 2 that the vote day is Tuesday, Dec. 6. Consumers will have 24 hours to vote on Dec. 6.
The organization that receives the highest number of votes from the Fancy Feast Facebook community will receive four wedding gowns featured in the Fancy Feast Storybook Wedding TV commercial and sweepstakes that took place this summer. Each is valued for retail at approximately $5,000. If your organization receives the highest number of votes, your organization will receive the gowns. The votes are tallied through the poll on Facebook. A person can only vote once in a Facebook poll.
What will you do with four exquisite designer wedding gowns? That’s up to you. You can auction them off to brides-to-be to raise money for your organization. Or work with an organization that would want to auction them off in return for a donation. Or whatever wonderful idea you may create. It’s up to you to make the most out of this opportunity.
Here are a few tips:
- Notify your supporters and include the link to the Fancy Feast Facebook page: www.facebook.com/fancyfeast
- Ask them to vote for your organization on Tuesday, Dec. 6. People will have 24 hours to vote.
- Ask them to ask their friends and family to vote too.
- Post reminders each day from Friday through Tuesday.
- Have signs or handouts for visitors and friendly businesses in your community who may want to help your organization earn votes.
- Post messages about your organization on the Fancy Feast Facebook page to get the word out about the great work you do.
- Put a link to the voting page on your organization’s website to show your fans and friends where to go to vote.
- Have fun with it – this is a friendly competition. Please be respectful!
We’ll notify you by the end of the week – by Dec. 9 at the latest – after the votes have been counted and the winner has been determined. From there, we’ll be in touch to work on details with the winning organization.
Most important, thank you for all the wonderful work you do to help cats in your community and for having such vocal supporters in the online community who want to share what you do with others who are committed to celebrating amazing acts of devotion. We sincerely appreciate your efforts and wish you all the best.
Please confirm for me that your URL is www.rikkisrefuge.org; and please include your preferred contact information – name, email and phone.
Many thanks for your participation – please let me know if you have any questions.
Julie Voss Catron
Marketing Public Relations
Nestle Purina PetCare Company