Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Good Morning Good News !!!! December 1, 2010


Good Morning Good News !!!!   December 1, 2010

Welcome to December !!  Wow wee did this year go by in a flash .....

Only 19 more voting days so it’s really important now - don’t miss a day, vote vote vote

Tell all your friends to vote.

Please please please

We are really taking a licking!!!  We’re down to less than one % of the nationwide vote and we’re very close to dropping into 8th place.

Come on you all - we were holding 6th for so long ......  Don’t get board with the voting now !!!!!

http://bit.ly/VoteVincent Rikkis Refuge VA USA



Do you really wonder what we’re up to?



Turn your page ....   Reflections Page 7, featuring Candy Erhard, Lloyd Dolan, Cindy Wright, Fred Friedman, Andi Dies, Larry Ramsey, Earl, Miss Piggy


I published a Hairballs today, well mom did, so I’m not going to be very long here today.



So are you in the mood yet???? 



Vincent’s 25 Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas, those who love me want me to get
my very own case of FANCY FEAST ....

and by clicking right here you can have Amazon send it right on it’s way to

Vincent D. Cat
Rikki’s Refuge
10910 Barr Ln
Rapidan VA 22733

AND it even counts towards Amazon point for Rikki’s cuz you’ll be going in thru our site with this link!!!! 

You know what’d be really nice and like Christmas ALL year round????  If you signed up to send me a case a month!!!  I’ll love you forever, I promise !!!!

So come on - use those opposable thumbs - click right here !!!!


So everybody keeps asking - Where’s the 28 Days of Christmas at Rikki’s?
So I guess you’re gonna force me to keep in tradition!!  So here goes

On the First Day of Christmas, look what came to Rikki’s,

a chukar in a cherry tree.

Now somehow or other I’m gonna have to catch up cuz I’ve got three days too many !!!!!



I would like you to take a look right here!!!! 

That’s MY Bob Wallace they’re talking about!!  Aren’t you proud of him?  I sure am!!!  He helps us animals out a lot too.



Late breaking news in from Donna: Pup 'N Iron is now a holiday donation drop-off site!  We’ve got a donation box there, right inside the front door, just waiting to be filled up.  Donations can be dropped off Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 6 PM and 9 PM.  Pup 'N Iron is located at 21 Perchwood Drive, Unit 111, Fredericksburg.  Visit www.pupniron.com for directions.

Come on folks !!!  Fill up that box !!!



Ok that’s it for now, I’m short on words today but long on love for you!!!!
Vincent

PS If you don’t want your Daily Good News, just let me know!  A couple of you have said you only want Hairballs with out the Good News!!  That’s ok!  Just tell me.  I’m here to make you happy, just tell me how!  If Good New don’t make you happy - I could always start Bad News, but, as you hoomans say, why reinvent the wheel - that’s what you’ve got tv and newspapers for !!!!!

No comments: