Monday, November 29, 2010

Good Morning Good News !!!! November 29, 2010

Good Morning Good News !!!!

Ok my Voters, you've pulled us ahead 0.01 point !!! We're moving
forward - keep it up. Vote vote vote. If we can gain just a little bit
every day .... Yeahhhhh We've got till December 19 to prove we're the
best, the hardest working and the most dilligent!!! VOTE !!!!!

http://bit.ly/VoteVincent Rikkis Refuge VA USA


Ready to read? Turn your Reflections page and here's you are, Page 5,
featuring Mary Walker, Amy Sommer, Melissa Felts
http://www.rikkisrefuge.org/Vincent/10112205RFBNHDIO.pdf

Very timely on the Tupperware story - TODAY is the LAST DAY to get free
shipping on orders of $75 or more. Buy your own and gifts now:
http://bit.ly/RikkisTupperware

If you'd like your story in a future edition of Reflections - please
submit it to us !!!!! We love to print stories about our HEROES!!!!


Sally knows how to save money and help the kitties at Rikki's!!!!
At Petsmart they are selling the largest bags of Friskies which are
usually $12.99 for $10.99, plus they have $2.00 off coupons stuck to
their outsides and a $5.00 coupon inside that can be used for anything.
That's a $9.00 savings per bag. YIPPEE go shopping and then go to
Rikki's !!!!!


Please help Candy? I'm begging you!! I'm singing to you !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Eje7v9f8w
Did I convince you? Catnip Candy paulcandy214@verizon.net


Santas and picture takers needed in Fredericksburg - you CAN do it!
Contact Melissa dogslife24@comcast.net
Maybe I'll learn to sing about that tomorrow!!!!

Well I may not be singing, but I am all dressed up, thanks to Wayne Morris!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rikkis_refuge/5215726931/


I'm getting ready for Christmas ! I've been writing my letter to Santa.
You think I'm on his Nice List, don't you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1Di2l60MY
Mom, "Vincent YOU on the Nice List??? Ha ha ha ha ha. I think you belong
on the Naughty List! Have YOU figured out how to pay for all that cat
food coming in tomorrow? This is YOUR song!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxpaxt3E4i8&NR=1

Uh Oh Ok Mom, I see what's it like around here. All work and no play,
huh? Other kitties don't have to work for their dinner you know! I just
might take bids and go find me a new home where all they expect me to do
is eat and sleep. How'd you like that? HUH? FANCY FEAST? Yeah Mom,
please open it, please!!! Ok I'll work on that truck load of cat food today.
http://rikkisrefuge.chipin.com/a-truck-load-of-canned-cat-food

Well this is it! I've got a job. I'm headed to the North Pole. I'm gonna
be Santa's assistant. I'm Vincent Claws and I'm gonna help write up the
nice list !!!! Hey - YOU wanna be on the nice list?? VOTE !!!
http://bit.ly/VoteVincent Rikkis Refuge, VA, USA

The Christmas spirit should be one of love and joy and caring for one
another. The spirit of making the world just a little bit better for
somebody else every day. And the spirit of finding joy in what you HAVE
and who you ARE and seeing all the good in your life. You can always
make it better - in the mean time - be joyous for what IS !!!! Peace,
Love and Happiness from VintaSan to YOU!!!!

And I'm gonna get you in the happy mood!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcVxYhP1F48&NR=1

STOP RIGHT THERE! No fussing and mussing about calling it Christmas,
ok? Tell me what you like to call it and I can do that too!! We're
talking about a spirit of joy and happiness and fun and being nice and
good. And most of all, sticking together to help everybody!! Together
we ARE making this planet better and happier and nicer. You and me !!!!


And my friend Debbie wants to help too. Help make the holidays better
for us and for YOU!!!

Deborah Ailman - Certified Master Law of Attraction Teacher and Practitioner
Let me help you resolve life's little problems (and the big ones too)
I can help you break through the barriers that hold back your success.
You know the ones I'm talking about, the ones that make you afraid, the
ones that make you feel like you are less than everyone else, the ones
that make you throw the covers over you head in the morning instead of
greeting the day .......
Counseling with Optimist Forever
www.optimistforever.com
www.optimistforever.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/optimistgreen
www.facebook.com/pages/Hudson-FL/Sunshine-Cat/302506328985?ref=sgm
www.facebook.com/pages/YOU-ARE-WORTH-IT/252845621305?ref=sgm
optimistgreen@gmail.com

Hi! I know you are an animal lover like me. I have seven beautiful cats
and one noisy bird. All are rescued. I just wanted to tell you what I
was doing for the animals for the holiday season. I am a positive
thought and Law of Attraction counselor and from now until Dec 31st, I
am donating 25% of any counseling programs to the refuge. It makes a
nice gift, too. Many people are depressed or alone during the holidays
and could use someone to help them gain a new perspective on life."


Send me your Dear Santa VinClaws letter today!!

Extra special love and a big hug,
Vincent

PS If you don't want your Daily Good News, just let me know! A couple
of you have said you only want Hairballs with out the Good News!!
That's ok! Just tell me. I'm here to make you happy, just tell me how!
If Good New don't make you happy - I could always start Bad News, but,
as you hoomans say, why reinvent the wheel - that's what you've got tv
and newspapers for !!!!!


--
Vincent D. Cat, Official Spokes Cat of Rikki's Refuge
Representing the Right to Life of the Differently Abled of every species.

Please VOTE daily to help Rikki's Refuge be the Top Shelter in the Nation!
We're very honored to have been voted the Number One Animal Rescue in
Virginia.
Now we're going for the gold!!! Click here http://bit.ly/VoteVincent
and enter Rikkis Refuge in VA in the USA
click search, then vote, then identify your animal of the day for
confirmation
Please share this with family and friends, with the most number of votes
by December 20th, we'll win first prize of $10,000!!!

JOIN THE RIKKI'S FAMILY http://bit.ly/BeMyHero
Not a Rikki's Family Member? For only $45 you can join for a year and
receive your electronic subscription to HAIRBALLS and paper subscription
to REFLECTIONS

DONATE NOW save a life today http://bit.ly/BeMyHero

RIKKI'S REFUGE a 367 acre, no-kill, all species peaceful sanctuary
supported solely by donations of kind and loving individuals, just like
you.

Your donations provide direct support. Only 4% of our income is spent on
fundraising and management, 96% is spent directly on the animals you
love. A financial statement is available upon written request from the
State Office of Consumer Affairs. All material in this e-mail is
copyrighted and cannot be used for any purpose other than to bring
awareness of Rikki's Refuge and the plight of unwanted animals to the
public. Any monetary gain attributed to this material must be donated
to Rikki's.

Phone: 540-854-0870
Address: PO Box 1357, Orange VA 22960
Member: paypal.com (mail@rikkisrefuge.org),
CFC 77674, CVC 3163, PetsMart Charities #1377
Web page: http://www.rikkisrefuge.org
E-mail: Vincent@RikkisRefuge.org

No comments: