The Fredericksburg Healthway store kindly gives us their leftover produce for our pigs and rabbits (and what they call "left over" is better than what you can buy in regular grocery stores). This week they donated 400 pounds of super high quality Pet Guard Cat Food. We designated this food to the cats of our 9th Life Retirement, Assisted Living and Psychiatric Center since they are older and have the most health problems. It would be wonderful if we could feed this to all our cats, but we go through 65 pounds of cat food each day, and it's just not practical yet.
If you haven't let your cats try Pet Guard Cat Food, stop by and pick some up today. You'll have a lot happy cats! When you visit, please leave a donation in one of Rikki's Refuge's collection cans, and let your cashier know that the cats of Rikki's Refuge sent you!
If you can't visit, send them a thank you note from the cats of Rikki's Refuge to let them know that we all appreciate their care and giving to the animals here.
Healthway Natural Foods carries delicious, natural, organic food for you, and your pets, as well as an outstanding selection of homeopathic and other natural remedies, and a vast selection of very high quality vitamins, minerals and supplements. Ten Healthway stores are located throughout Virgina, Maryland and West Virginia:
- Alexandria, VA 22307, 703-660-8603, 1610 Belle View Blvd
- Annandale, VA 22003, 703-354-7782, 4113 John Mar Drive
- Bowie, MD 20715, 301-805-8255, 6856 Race Track Road
- Fairfax, VA 22030, 703-569-3533, 10360 Lee Highway
- Fredericksburg, VA 22407, 540-786-4844, 4211 Plank Rd, Route 3
- Manassas, VA 20109, 703-361-1883, 10778 Sudley Manor Dr, Bull Run Center
- Martinsburg, WV 25401, 304-263-7728, 740 Foxcroft Avenue
- Purcellville, VA 20132, 160 W Main Street
- Springfield, VA 22150, 703-569-3533, 6402-4 Springfield Plaza
- Sterling VA 20164, 703-430-4430, 46900 Cedar Lakes Plaza, Shops at Cedar Lakes